Each year DAMTA grants a number of scholarships to deserving students of DAMTA members.
This year (2020) is our first year! We will be granting five (5) $200 scholarships.
If you have a student you would like to submit for a scholarship, fill out the form below.
The scholarship committee will review the applications and award the 5 scholarships this May.
Deadlive for application is April 30th 2020. Below are the DAMTA Scholarship Guidelines from the DAMTA By-laws.
DAMTA SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES
(Item II of the DAMTA ByLaws)
Financial Support & Charitable Contributions
- Yearbook Ads, after expenses
- Musicales – $10.00 per student, after expenses
- Spookathon – $10.00 per student, after expenses
- Yearly total $1,000
- Scholarship amount per applicant is $200 (5 awards)
- Applicant will submit a DAMTA Scholarship Application to the 3rd Vice President no later than April 30. The application form is on the website.
- Teachers and students may apply for a scholarship.
- Scholarships may be used for:
- Summer Camps
- Master student/teacher lessons
- Teachers – special advanced work.
- Review Committee will be chaired by the 3rd VP and consist of two other members for review and recommendations.
- The student/teacher awarded a scholarship may perform at the May Musicale.